Thursday, September 6, 2012

Nada

 No work on the boat this week, not even a visit. Not one online site visited....oops...yes there was, I bought myself some new tool wraps for reorganizing tools on the boat for when we do get under way. I got the idea from Mike on Zero to Cruising, seeing his canvas tool wrap as he was working on his engines. Also, the last boat journey I took helping a friend move his boat from St Louis down the Mississippi, up the Ohio and onto the Tennessee River, up the lock and into Kentucky Lake so he could finish his way down to Mobile and beyond, helped change my outlook. My friend Kenney, on his boat PAHOO (see below) also had all his tools in canvas wraps and I found it very comfortable and convenient for on board tool storage and work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...