Monday, October 21, 2013

The Beer Tastes Extra Good After A Day Like This

 Got the shelves screwed in place this morning and managed to not get any of the almost 95% dry bilge paint on me while doing it.

 Got the line hanging bars secured  in place with a few screws and the one and only stainless steel bar that I had up front and showing so it can look it's prettiest.
 OK.....now it would be a good time to finish painting out the entire locker with the lighter color  bilge coat grey.....
Nah!.....good enough I say, this ain't no fancy yacht with an owner paying all the bills.....IT"S MY BOAT!

 Fill it up! See how it's going to fit........
 Just look at how awesome that fender board slipped in there to divide the line and the buckets!
 Shuffle here....shuffle there....I'll get it all sorted out....how I like it,  within a month or two or so......

Might have to lose the plastic trash container.....but I'll cut it down first too see if I still like it or...try another locker first.

Yes, the beer tastes good tonight!!!!!!

2 comments:

Talk to me...